Notify Message
Forums
#13896345 Nov 09, 2018 at 09:40 AM
Sentinel
68 Posts
Wow, that poll is about as one-sided as a cake-or-death poll.
#13896498 Nov 09, 2018 at 03:39 PM
Guardian
283 Posts
Adell you need to add a option that says "Ooh I want tha... wait, I'm an officer."
Iyora's family Tumblr: https://kaldoreiyarns.tumblr.com/

#13896998 Nov 10, 2018 at 10:14 AM
Huntress
171 Posts
#13896498 Iyora wrote:

Adell you need to add a option that says "Ooh I want tha... wait, I'm an officer."



XD This! So much this.
Sketch commissions are currently open.
#13897098 Nov 10, 2018 at 12:37 PM
Outrunner
2 Posts
#13896345 Miekketar wrote:

Wow, that poll is about as one-sided as a cake-or-death poll.



The fel beast being the cake in this scenario? Oof.

I feel like that mount would eat me rather than the other way around.
#13897201 Nov 10, 2018 at 03:16 PM
Sentinel
145 Posts
#13897098 Sariandi Starsinger wrote:

#13896345 Miekketar wrote:

Wow, that poll is about as one-sided as a cake-or-death poll.



The fel beast being the cake in this scenario? Oof.

I feel like that mount would eat me rather than the other way around.


So, death or death. Sounds like a win no matter what.
#13897279 Nov 10, 2018 at 05:20 PM
Huntress
441 Posts
#13896998 Alesterra Duskrunner wrote:

#13896498 Iyora wrote:

Adell you need to add a option that says "Ooh I want tha... wait, I'm an officer."



XD This! So much this.


Yuuuup
Leafsting Commander Huntress Xeqwena Ever-Tear

#13909798 Nov 26, 2018 at 01:57 PM
Commander
2169 Posts
Congratulations to Isilindale, the winner of this month's prize drawing! 😎

Check your in-game mail for your new mount!
👍
A little kindness goes a long way.
#13910188 Nov 27, 2018 at 03:55 AM
Sentinel
42 Posts
Wow I won something!

Thanks everyone.
#13910517 Nov 27, 2018 at 03:12 PM
Outrunner
30 Posts
Congratulations! 😁
#13910775 Nov 27, 2018 at 11:44 PM
Sentinel
145 Posts
Grats, Isil!