Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3 4
Guild Rules and Policies

[Pinned] Guild Charter - update.

I write this because I want you all to understand how hard it is to be GM of a military-style guild. To be in charge, but to not be a dictator or tyrant. To recognize that RP needs to be fun for all and not a chore. But the reality is we want to ...
Small Kerielle 10y
Kerielle6631374Member avatar small Nylessra Autumnleaf 1y
Guild Rules and Policies

[Pinned] Guild Chat Policy

Recently there have been some concerns about guild chat; specifically, how it is policed and how overly strict it has been as of late. The guild leadership is adamant about keeping <Moonglaive Sentinels> a safe and friendly place for everyon...
Small Adellwyna 6y
Adellwyna41793Small Erallea 5y
Guild Rules and Policies

[Pinned] Guild Ranks and You

Here is the list of our guild ranks, and what responsibilities are expected at each level, and what I look for when considering promotions. MIA [Missing In Action]These members have been absent in-game for an extended period of time or have not v...
Small Adellwyna 8y
Adellwyna155588Small Erallea 5y
[Pinned] Guild Etiquette
Guild Rules and Policies

[Pinned] Guild Etiquette

In a guild such as <Moonglaive Sentinels>, we have always held our members to the highest standards of behavior. Over the years our guild has established a reputation for not only having solid roleplayers, but also upstanding and well-behave...
Small Adellwyna 8y
Adellwyna93829Small Adellwyna 6y
Guild Rules and Policies

[Pinned] Sentinel Formal Uniform Code

As is tradition with all military organizations, the Sentinels have a formal uniform. These uniforms identify our characters as Sentinels and symbolize their commitment to the principles and standards of the organization they serve. When in unifor...
Small Adellwyna 8y
Adellwyna12550Small Adellwyna 8y
Page 1