Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Original
Place old notices here.
38159Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Noticeboard

Sentinels for the Sha'tor

(( OOC: Hey guys! I've been in talks with The Sha'tor, a draenei only guild about some cross guild/alliance RP between our groups! This is a great opportunity for us to mix it up with one of our allied guilds and have some Draenor RP! Look for the...
Small Natasta Maka'lo 6y
Natasta Maka'lo92815Small Natasta Maka'lo 6y
Noticeboard

Feralas Trek

*Carefully pinned to the Bunk House noticeboard*SENTINELS!We have received our marching orders from General Feathermoon: Our Sentinel cadre is soon to begin its traditional march to Feathermoon Stronghold in Feralas.We will depart from Lor'danel o...
Small Adellwyna 7y
Adellwyna2711150Small Adellwyna 6y
Noticeboard

Four Years of <Sentinel>!

That's right, December marks our FOUR YEAR guild anniversary! Few guilds not only manage to survive for this long, but also to stay as consistently active as &lt;Sentinel&gt; has. We've certainly had our share of ups and downs over the years, but...
Small Adellwyna 7y
Adellwyna72150Small Adellwyna 7y
Noticeboard

Tripartite Trade Agreement

Sentinels,The Sisterhood of Elune has decreed that the kaldorian borders be opened (wider) for trade to further commence. With the upcoming threat looming ahead, resources will be needed across all nations to counter this threat, and all nations w...
Small Kaliessa Keenstar 7y
Kaliessa Keenstar113740Small Kaliessa Keenstar 7y
Noticeboard

ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR CLOSE UP?

Production for the next Sentinel video has begun! Everyone who would like to be a part of the video should keep an eye on this thread, (The Next Sentinel Video), in the “General Off-Topic” forum. The first two posts will constantly be updated wi...
Small ßijou Starkindler 7y
ßijou Starkindler61966Small Kattianna 7y
Noticeboard

The Purging of Satyrnaar: The Hunt Continues

*A parchment printed neatly in black ink is pinned to the top of the noticeboard.*My fellow Sisters and friends of the Sentinels,After a brief hiatus, the Ravenguard will be returning to Ashenvale to cleanse the final remaining satyr camp. We will...
Small Achlysse/Illyirana 7y
Achlysse/Illyirana82691Small Achlysse/Illyirana 7y
Noticeboard

A Storm is Brewing...

28 September 20145:00PM Server Time
Small Dalyana Feathersong 7y
Dalyana Feathersong3812023Small Adellwyna 7y
Noticeboard

Into The Depths of The Vashj'ir Ruins

The Search for the ScrollsSisters,The Sisterhood of Elune has decreed an important excavation expedition into the depths of Vashj'ir. Those that lend their strengths will be granted eternal glory from our people and the Mother Goddess.The goal for...
Small Kaliessa Keenstar 7y
Kaliessa Keenstar154275Small Kaliessa Keenstar 7y
Noticeboard

Silithus Campaign

*A small scroll, tied with a silk ribbon and delivered to Darnsssus by hippogryph rider*By the Right and Honorable Vestia Moonspear Troubling rumors abound of silithid activity spreading across southern Kalimdor. All scouts sent to investigate hav...
Small Adellwyna 7y
Adellwyna4013777Small Dalyana Feathersong 7y
Noticeboard

Wreckers, Assemble!

(The following notice is carefully pinned to the Noticeboard)Sisters,It is with great pride that I introduce the Sentinel Protectorate Regime. The SPR will be tasked with providing a front-line defense against threats to Kaldorei lands, as well as...
Small Arejanna Elu'din 7y
Arejanna Elu'din113156Small Arejanna Elu'din 7y
Noticeboard

The Rebirth of Moonbreeze

*Posted in the sentinel bunkhouse, and watch-house*Calling all sisters willing to take an interest in flying! Moonbreeze is currently recruiting for new members, and old. Read the following records pinned the the notice for background, and informa...
Small Lurinda Thistleclaw 7y
Lurinda Thistleclaw51951Small Aeraniel Wind-Dancer 7y
Noticeboard

Feralas Trek

*Carefully pinned to the Bunk House noticeboard*SENTINELS!Once again, General Shandris has given us our marching orders, and we are duty-bound to obey. In one week's time, our cadre will begin our long march to Feathermoon Stronghold in Feralas. T...
Small Adellwyna 8y
Adellwyna3414651Small Achlysse/Illyirana 7y
Noticeboard

To the Wilderness, Sisters

*Pinned to the Noticeboard with a small leaf*Calling all willing and daring Sentinels!We are searching for women of survival skills, resourcefulness and talent in the wilderness to take arms as a member of the Sub-Unit Leafsting. All those with no...
Small Ariete Sunwing 7y
Ariete Sunwing2938Small Ariete Sunwing 7y
Noticeboard

Three Years of <Sentinel>

This month marks the third year since the founding of our guild. No small achievement and certainly one to be proud of and celebrated!During the third week of December, I will be hosting some activities to mark this occasion: A Drill demonstration...
Small Adellwyna 8y
Adellwyna164319Small Adellwyna 8y
Noticeboard

<Sentinel> Goodwill Effort

*Carefully tacked to the Notice Board*Attention Sisters!As you are all aware, the peoples of Azeroth will soon be celebrating the two holidays of Pilgrim's Boun...
Small Adellwyna 8y
Adellwyna133770Small Adellwyna 8y
Noticeboard

Still Going Strong

&lt;Sentinel&gt; is fast on its way to three years of activity, and still continues to thrive and grow. We have had many wonderful new members join our ranks over the past couple months, and I would like to welcome you all once again. At first gla...
Small Adellwyna 8y
Adellwyna249924Small Adellwyna 8y
Noticeboard

To the Druidesses of this cadre.

* A page is carefully pinned to the noticeboard.* Sentinels! The Starfury Elite Druidess Squadron is in need of more members. And quickly. I would like to start the training and missions I have planned for this squadron. Please seek me out, Gua...
Small Moonfanaria Bloodthorn 8y
Moonfanaria Bloodthorn31914Small Moonfanaria Bloodthorn 8y
Noticeboard

The Barrens Expedition

SENTINELS!A courier has arrived from Feathermoon Stronghold, and General Shandris has given us our marching orders!Once we have been properly organized and outfitted, our unit is to proceed with all due haste to the Northern Barrens and assist wit...
Small Adellwyna 8y
Adellwyna93097Small Xeqwena 8y
Noticeboard

Holding the Line

Our two and a half year milestone and a much overdue update! First, a sincere "thank you" to everyone who has stuck with the guild through it's ups and downs; especially to those who have taken the initiative to help with roleplay events, assisted...
Small Adellwyna 8y
Adellwyna41501Small Moonfanaria Bloodthorn 8y
Noticeboard

Home Again

Sentinels!Now that our long trek to Feathermoon has finally concluded and we have returned home to Darnassus, I think it would be a good time for all of us to re-familiarize ourselves with some of the important topics here on our guildsite. Please...
Small Adellwyna 8y
Adellwyna42072Small Lurinda Thistleclaw 8y