Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Original
Place old notices here.
38159Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Noticeboard

Feathermoon Trek

*Carefully pinned to the Bunk House noticeboard* SENTINELS!In one week's time, we will begin making our way to Feathermoon Stronghold in Feralas. This trek will be by ground routes only, so expect to be away from Darnassus for at least a month. M...
Small Adellwyna 9y
Adellwyna126347Small Asandri Shadowclaw 8y
Noticeboard

Two Years of <Sentinel>

This December, we will be marking the 2-year anniversary of the founding of our guild. :)Certainly no small achievement, as many guilds don't survive that long through thick and thin as we have. I have an event idea I'm working on to mark this oc...
Small Adellwyna 9y
Adellwyna123553Small Adellwyna 9y
Noticeboard

<Sentinel> is Marching Forward

As most of you are probably aware by now, we have recently had a change in guild leadership. In spite of this, I want to assure our members that &lt;Sentinel&gt; will still move forward. Ellesta, Elbereth, Maysha, Rayndris, and myself will continu...
Small Adellwyna 9y
Adellwyna72420Small Arejanna Elu'din 9y
Noticeboard

Sentinels in Mists of Pandaria

We are looking for SENTINELS!We are looking for OFFICERS!We are looking for GUARDIANS!We are looking for a creative team!Think you have what it takes? See this thread!
Small Kerielle 9y
Kerielle1820Small Kerielle 9y
Noticeboard

Attention all Druids.

As of this morning, the fifteenth day of the Lunar Festival Celebration, we welcome Argas Moonknyght into our ranks as Shan'do to our novice druids.My intention of welcoming druids into the Sentinels was to provide you with a safe place within the...
Small Kerielle 9y
Kerielle196059Small Felistrae Hunvirr 9y
Noticeboard

Darnassus Patrols

Sentinels!Beginning immediately patrols will be performed three times daily around Darnassus.At 1000, 1600 and 2200 (10am, 4pm and 10pm Server).These are not compulsory, but if you aren't doing anything else, please join up with your fellow Sentin...
Small Kerielle 10y
Kerielle72353Small Kerielle 9y
Noticeboard

Attention all Sentinels.

If you are a new recruit, or returning from a leave of absence, I implore you to please read the document found here.This article gives a summary of mine and the Sentinel's expectations of you as a new or returning recruit.Please address any conce...
Small Kerielle 9y
Kerielle31126Small Kerielle 9y
Noticeboard

Alt Guild!

Our alt guild is up and running!So if you have a alt that can't be a Sentinel - or even if you have a toon that fits our requirements but just wouldn't see herself as a Sentinel, we have a guild for you!Click here for details!Also, the more people...
Small Kerielle 10y
Kerielle1874Small Kerielle 10y
Noticeboard

Wyrmrestaccord.net

If you are so inclined, feel free to join the newly reinstated wyrmrestaccord.net. A place where fellow WrA'ians share RP, art and lots of other cool stuff!
Small Kerielle 10y
Kerielle2994Small Celysa Swiftpaw 10y
Noticeboard

Guild Charter - updated. Please read.

A while ago I wrote a thread about guild direction and us looking like a unit.There have been some minor changes to that thread recently, including some changes to ranks and TRP2 settings.Note: TRP2 icons are now feathers, not chevrons. Please re...
Small Kerielle 10y
Kerielle1821Small Kerielle 10y
Noticeboard

Elite Drill Squad Notice

Due to lack of interest or time, and the RP event starting this weekend, Elite Drill Team is formally on hold.I am more than happy to run informal training for those interested, but until such time as we can get 12-16 regular people, the current s...
Small Kerielle 10y
Kerielle21180Small ßijou Starkindler 10y
Noticeboard

Sentinel and Raiding

So we had a positive response to getting a raid going.If you are one of those people (or even if you're not and have changed your mind or new to the guild ;) ) please go here and we will start the process of co-ordinating days and times.
Small Kerielle 10y
Kerielle1734Small Kerielle 10y
Noticeboard

Sentinel VIDEO Rough Edit Now On Youtube

The rough edit of the video is now up, theres still a few changes I want to make and stuff I need to add but heres what we got so far. Thanks to everyone who helped out. Enjoy :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKvkUjwF794
Small ßijou Starkindler 10y
ßijou Starkindler184871Small Kerielle 10y
Noticeboard

Sentinel Training Videos

Everyone, especially new recruits are urged to watch the Sentinel Training Videos posted in the Sentinel Training thread.It can be found here.
Small Kerielle 10y
Kerielle1816Small Kerielle 10y
Noticeboard

Guild Title Display

We are asking that everyone please disable all guild titles that are displayed underneath your names that are linked to reputation. We are currently unsure who in Blizzard thought it was a good idea, because it will even cause confusion on a raidi...
Small Chise 10y
Chise72325Small Kerielle 10y
Noticeboard

Forum Involvement

New poll is up!Too many members are a) not registered or b) not logging in.I am keeping track of who votes!A lack of forum involvement may be dealt with by demotion or other means.Please check the forums at least once a week. Especially this Noti...
Small Kerielle 10y
Kerielle11038Small Kerielle 10y
Noticeboard

Weekly Prompts

Changes to Weekly Prompts! Please check Here!
Small Chise 11y
Chise1789Small Chise 11y
Noticeboard

RP Questing

Our first RP quest built in Total RP2 is up and ready to use! Check this forum post for details!
Small Kerielle 11y
Kerielle1756Small Kerielle 11y