Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Dicemaster Addon
Roleplay mods & how to use them

[Pinned] Dicemaster Addon

In an effort to enhance our roleplay events, I plan to have us test the Dicemaster addon soon. Some of you may already have used it, which is great! If not, it has some amazing features that I think will really boost the immersiveness of our rolep...
Small Adellwyna 2y
Adellwyna61969Member avatar small Cleaia 2y

[Pinned] TRP3 Catch-All Thread (New and Improved and Fun to Use!)

TRP3 Catch-All Thread (New and Improved and Fun to Use!)Alright, here it is! The guide for TRP3 installation and use!Bear in mind, this addon is STILL IN ALPHA. That means some things WILL be changed, improved, and/or added! I'll work really ha...
Small Alesune 7y
Alesune1019896Small Alesune 7y

Using TRP2 and 3: For the Sentinel Cadre

GUILD's TRP2 BASICS!(For those of you who don't use TRP2, it isn't mandatory but highly recommended. Very highly. It has many features that are usually used in the guild.)When you are given a rank in the cadre you receive ceremonial feathers from ...
Small Ariete Sunwing 8y
Ariete Sunwing43386Small Ariete Sunwing 6y

RP Combat Dice

/Roll Battle with Addon AssistanceThere are some addons that can alter /roll battles slightly, allowing you to account for some of your character's skills in battle. RP Combat Dice is one such addon. With RP Combat Dice, you check which skills y...
Small Alesune 6y
Alesune21070Small Pisha 6y

TRP3 - Changes from our beloved TRP2

In case you haven't already seen, TRP3 is up and running alpha. Since I know the majority of functions in TRP2, I thought I'd go ahead and test it out for anyone who might be interested. If you want to test it yourself, here is the link to downl...
Small Alesune 7y
Alesune115388Small Alesune 7y

TRP2 Catch-All Thread (How to install and enjoy!)

I noticed that the TRP2 threads are a bit outdated. I've been playing around with it quite a bit recently, and thought I should update them for any new members we have, or if a veteran of the guild wants to explore the addon a bit more.Most simpl...
Small Alesune 7y
Alesune157047Small Dalyana Feathersong 7y

TRP2 and Color Customization

Ever wanted to make your TRP2 extra colorful? Not a fan of orange?Well...Here is my TRP2 to prove that you can do it! And I'll show you in a few easy steps.Step 1: You gotta know what Hexadecimal colors are. These are codes that name certain color...
Small Ariete Sunwing 7y
Ariete Sunwing52908Small Achlysse/Illyirana 7y

Using Guild2Guild Addon

Sup guys!Alright so when you download and insert this addon into your Interface's addon folder. It is going to come up as a cached folder called. 8.0.8 (Or whichever version has come out at the time.)This means that though it will be installed, it...
Small Syriac 8y
Syriac83433Small Adellwyna 7y

Total RP2

Importing quests~ First, make sure you have Total RP2!~ Second, you need the pack file, named totalRP2_ImpExport.lua~ Navigate to your World of Warcraft > WTF > Account > {your account} > Saved Variables folder and paste the file there...
Small Kerielle 11y
Kerielle83719Small Adellwyna 9y

Choice of RP mods

You will see from the left side of the home page that there are three RP mods highly recommended by the guild. Here I'm going to explain a little bit about them and why they are recommended.Total RP2 - The All RounderI ask that the guild download...
Small Kerielle 11y
Kerielle83080Member avatar small Verlassa 9y
Page 1