Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Old News

Set Me Free

(I've provided a link to where this story is on Twisting Nether Gazette. If anyone has any trouble accessing it just let me know and perhaps I'll take the time to copy and paste it all over. It's pretty long. Might take you an hour or two to re...
Small Illiana (Allahnia) Riverdawn 3y
Illiana (Allahnia) Riverdawn1714Small Illiana (Allahnia) Riverdawn 3y
Old News

One Year Ago (Argus)

The winds licked at the jagged rocks, whispering something. The sky above filled with the horrors of the Legion and pieces of this broken world - floating endless in space. The bright world of Azeroth so far away in that instant as the huntress ...
Illiana (Allahnia) Riverdawn2556Small Illiana (Allahnia) Riverdawn 3y
Old News

Just Out of Reach

Illiana smiled as she looked up at the sun. It warmed her face and wrapped her in a feeling of comfort as she sat there on the beach with Callen. They laughed and played in the sand as their sand castle grew larger and larger. "Mommy, what's th...
Illiana (Allahnia) Riverdawn91760Small Illiana (Allahnia) Riverdawn 3y
Old News

Could we get this going again? Also, writing prompt!

This is a great way to help people flesh out their characters and learn more about them. This in turn makes for a deeper character and better RP, as you would know what your character is all about and how they would react in any situation; along ...
Illiana (Allahnia) Riverdawn2523Small Illiana (Allahnia) Riverdawn 3y
Old News

Illiana's Companions

There were only four companions that Illiana has had over the last ten or so years. Even though she has been a huntress since she was very young, having an animal companion was not something she ever saw a need for. That was, until she needed he...
Illiana (Allahnia) Riverdawn1757Small Illiana (Allahnia) Riverdawn 3y
Old News

Something Missing

((This excerpt jumps to the beginning of Illiana's path that led her to becoming a priestess of Elune. More of the backstory will follow in the future)) "Where are we going, mommy?""To the Temple of Elune in Darnassus. You've been there before, ...
Illiana (Allahnia) Riverdawn1371Small Illiana (Allahnia) Riverdawn 3y
Old News

Just A Dream?

((This is told from the perspective of Illiana's best friend, now wife, when they first met and early life: Sonoa Dawnfire. Someone you may meet in the future. Also...I messed up with them sleeping during the night when nelfs sleep during the d...
Illiana (Allahnia) Riverdawn1364Small Illiana (Allahnia) Riverdawn 3y
Old News

Aeraniel: Stepping Down as an Officer

To all you people I've grown to like,I'm writing this to let you all know, that I've decided to step down as an officer, and move on from being in Sentinel. I took this decision for quite a few reasons. I'd prefer to keep them personal to me; some...
Small Aeraniel Wind-Dancer 7y
Aeraniel Wind-Dancer165325Small Saeleathe 7y
Old News

A Simple Request.

Now that the Mid-Summer Fire Festival is underway, we will have many Horde players venturing into Darnassus. Most of these players are simply looking to complete their achievements and not looking for trouble.I would ask that all Sentinel members ...
Small Adellwyna 8y
Adellwyna21012Small Arejanna Elu'din 8y
Old News

A Request for Aid

*carefully tacked to the Bunk House noticeboard*SENTINELS!I have recently received a missive from Karnum Marshweaver, a Tauren druid and representative of the Cenarion Circle in Desolace. Celebras, son of Remulos and a Keeper of the Grove, has gon...
Small Adellwyna 9y
Adellwyna1728Small Adellwyna 9y
Old News

Culling the Guild Roster

Alrighty guys seeing as no-one else has volunteered to monitor activity and rosters I'll go ahead and start. I advise all of you to log on your alts and make a note that they are yours. Any Recruits that have not been online for +1 month will be r...
Small Maysha 9y
Maysha102691Small Jenna Seabrooke 9y
Old News

Eastern Kingdoms Trek

Sentinels.A training exercise has been arranged for sometime next month in the southern Eastern Kingdoms. We will need to start making our way there - so please pack and be prepared to leave on the first moon of next month. More details coming.~ C...
Small Kerielle 9y
Kerielle123527Small Lorethia 9y
Old News

Volunteers Needed

*carefully tacked to the bunkhouse noticeboard*Sisters,For some time now, I have been corresponding with Vorkhan, the leader of a group of Draenei known as <Kharanei>. They have expressed a great deal of interest in learning more of Kaldorei...
Small Adellwyna 9y
Adellwyna195589Small Lorethia 9y
Old News

Ashenvale Collective

Artyomm and his band of allies are currently headed through Ashenvale and have offered their assistance to help us regain certain points of strategic value. They will be meeting at either Stardust Spire, or Orebdil's retreat at 1700 Saturday. Th...
Small Kerielle 9y
Kerielle31109Small Kerielle 9y
Old News

An Announcement

Sentinels, Just a day ago, I have received a report from one of our more vigilant member of the society claiming that a foul activity has been performed in Teldrassil. Details will be aired out after undergoing investigations with the witn...
Small Kaliessa Keenstar 9y
Kaliessa Keenstar61885Small Kerielle 9y
Old News

Sentinel's Birthday!

ITS ON!Please post if you can help in anyway - even if it's just I'll be there!Our 12 month anniversary is coming up and we have a few activities planned - hopefully.Firstly - I would love for us to do an Elite Drill at the end of "Sentinel Week" ...
Small Kerielle 10y
Kerielle2917Small Lyndira 10y
Old News

Name change.

Well, we did it!We are now Sentinel.You will see I have updated this page and also the recruitment thread on the WrA forum.Make sure you change any macros you might use ingame to our new name!
Small Kerielle 10y
Kerielle62054Small Windborne 10y
Old News

Campaign to take back the Watch House

It appears our campaign has been a success!Either that or our little visitor got bored (as expected).Don't forget though that the WatchHouse is our HQ - if you are looking for a Sentinel, especially Kerielle, that should be your first point of cal...
Small Kerielle 10y
Kerielle31097Small Jenna Seabrooke 10y
Old News

Campaign to take back the Watch House.

Sentinels, since returning to Darnassus after our trek to Feathermoon, it has been brought to my attention that a certain Gnome by the name of "Chuppie" intends on turning our Watch House into some sort of bar.A social "hang out" with sport she s...
Small Kerielle 10y
Kerielle41705Small Adellwyna 10y
Old News

Sentinel Exercise Announcement

Sentinels, as of 1830 hours this Saturday we are formally on exercise.We will be trekking to Feathermoon Stronghold.Please pack minimally as it is a long walk, however we will be staying at various Alliance outposts on the way, so rations will be ...
Small Kerielle 10y
Kerielle1622Small Kerielle 10y