Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The History of Azeroth

[Pinned] Chapter I: Mythos

The Titans and the Shaping of the UniverseNo one knows exactly how the universe began. Some theorize that a catastrophic cosmic explosion sent the infinite worlds spinning out into the vastness of the Great Dark - worlds that would one day bear li...
Small Kerielle 9y
Kerielle124811Small Kerielle 9y
The History of Azeroth

[Pinned] Chapter II: The New World

The Founding of Quel'ThalasThe high elves, led by Dath'Remar, left Kalimdor behind them and challenged the storms of the Maelstrom. Their fleets wandered the wreckage of the world for many long years, and they discovered mysteries and lost kingdom...
Small Kerielle 9y
Kerielle93611Small Kerielle 9y
The History of Azeroth

[Pinned] Chapter III: The Doom of Draenor

Kil'jaeden and the Shadow PactAround the time of Medivh's birth on Azeroth, Kil'jaeden the Deceiver sat and brooded amongst his followers within the Twisting Nether. The cunning demonlord, under orders of his master, Sargeras, was plotting the Bur...
Small Kerielle 9y
Kerielle21022Small Kerielle 9y
The History of Azeroth

[Pinned] Chapter IV: Alliance And Horde

The Dark Portal and the Fall of StormwindAs Kil'jaeden prepared the Horde for its invasion of Azeroth, Medivh continued to fight for his soul against Sargeras. King Llane, the noble monarch of Stormwind, grew wary of the darkness which seemed to t...
Small Kerielle 9y
Kerielle114069Small Kerielle 9y
The History of Azeroth

[Pinned] Chapter V: Return of the Burning Legion

The Scourge of LordaeronAfter preparing for many long months, Kel'Thuzad and his Cult of the Damned finally struck the first blow by releasing the plague of undeath upon Lordaeron. Uther and his fellow paladins investigated the infected regions in...
Small Kerielle 9y
Kerielle93324Small Kerielle 9y
The History of Azeroth

The Kaldorian Primer: An interpretive take upon real life parallels

Nearly all of the races in WoW are inspired from real life cultures. And I’m attempting to do the same, but this time, of MY own interpretations! These (occasional) entries would touch upon the kaldorian culture to its philosophies.Dore’ammar (Gol...
Small Kaliessa Keenstar 7y
Kaliessa Keenstar31654Small Kaliessa Keenstar 5y
Page 1